Welcome to Chunky Media, the on-line world for Stephen Ludgate (aka ChunkySteveo). Here you can find my blog and what I am currently in to – mainly photography and tinkering with stuff, like my 3D printer. Probably best if you just head to the blog for now…!
I am currently in beast mode with 3D printing and all things “maker” at the moment. I have a couple of 3D printers,
and even have a 3D Hubs page where you can get me to print something out for you – go check it out! For 3D printing updates, go to the 3D Printing category of my blog.
P3Steel Build Log
Currently building a new P3Steel Prusa i3 from scratch which you can follow along with via the tag P3Steel Build Log.
I am a self taught passionate photographer interested in any style of shooting, but my main love is portrait photography and photographing people. Always looking for any type of work to fuel my passion and keep me behind the lens. You can check out my gallery of some of my favourite images here. For the latest news on my photography, click on the Photography category of my blog.
- Amazon Wish List Subscriber Purchase | ESP8266 Cheerlights API Example IOT (Internet of Things) LEDI got a subscriber who purchased some items from my Amazon Wish List. It’s my first purchase and very exciting! They purchased a few electronic items for me, and a few days later they showed up in the mail.
- P3Steel Build Log (#14) – Heated Bed / Build PlateWhen building a 3D printer, there are lots of options you can go with for a build platform, and whether to have it heated or not. I will not go into all of them, but simply state what I am going to use compared to Toolson’s designs.
- AliExpress Postbag #03 – Post bag opening of electrical items from AliExpressNumber three of my postbag opening series from AliExpress ( […]
- AliExpress Postbag #02 – Post bag opening of electrical items from AliExpressNumber two of my postbag opening series from AliExpress.
- AliExpress Postbag #01 – Post bag opening of electrical items from AliExpressFirst in a series of postbag opening videos from AliExpress. I get a lot of stuff from China and wanted to video the “un-boxing” of the of the postbags and a little intro to some projects I may or may not be working on in the future.
- Amazon Echo Dot V2 Wall/Ceiling Mount – 3D PrintedBrilliant original design of an Amazon Echo Dot V2 wall mount by halcyon on Thingiverse. I have had a lot of people ask for this to be printed on 3D Hubs and from their feedback I have updated it with some of my amends.